Quick TABS to Joyful Stuff

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Some days just don't go the way you planned

If a picture is worth a thousand words, this one fits the bill.  MiMi is going to be fine, and home tomorrow.  She took a little fall (while I was at the 4-H horse show. . . I'm the food mom ;) and so the good news is the other mom's and dad's jumped in and finished the show for me and I didn't have to do all of the clean up.  But MiMi is in the hospital tonight, awaiting a small surgery tomorrow.  Her skin is so thin that what to you and I would have been a "rug burn" caused her to need plastic surgery.  I'll share more later .  . or maybe later, I'll just have her home and we'll paint together and everything will be back to normal.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry Mimi. I hope everything goes well for the surgery.
God Bless.

Ayelet said...

OY! Does it hurt her? It does look pretty scary...

natalee said...

Please keep us up dated... Tell MiMi we love her lots... All my prayers

Where I buy my canvas supplies

Click Here to Visit the Official Web Site of Jerry's Artarama. Online Leader in Art Supplies and Discount Art Supplies online