Quick TABS to Joyful Stuff

Thursday, April 15, 2010

2 Ways to get FREE Starbucks Coffee TODAY.

Just go to my YouTube channel  watch and comment.  There are many ways to win, but not if you wait until after 11:59pm tonight.  Because that's when it ends.  So get your entry in, and you may be sipping FREE Starbucks next week.

If you want FREE Starbucks TODAY (4/15/2010) bring a reusable mug to any of their outlets today and they  will fill it with their brew.  Really.

Don't you just LOVE Starbucks?
I'm going to get mine and see if it motivates me to paint today !!
We are having a "walk in tub" installed for MiMi today.  My house (an my MiMi) may be to discombobulated to pick up a paint brush, but we'll see.

Share the Joy,   Kay

No comments:

Where I buy my canvas supplies

Click Here to Visit the Official Web Site of Jerry's Artarama. Online Leader in Art Supplies and Discount Art Supplies online