Quick TABS to Joyful Stuff

Friday, March 19, 2010

The Joy of Painting -Series 2 #2 -Winter Sun

This video was noticed by YouTube and approved for the partner program! I'm trying to get all my videos approved. That would be cool. If you haven't already seen this one, PLEASE WATCH today. Help me prove to YouTube that they were NOT wrong. People are watching.

I'm still out of town for Spring Break right now, but am spending a lot of time watching Bob, reading books and looking out the window wanting to paint.

Can't wait until I get home to do so. Right now I'd better get my mind back to the kids. They are gearing up to go outside and ride ATVs in the snow, and it IS snowing right now too.

That means this afternoon we'll be at Sunrise Ski Mountain. My daughter has become a pretty good snowboarder. Go figure. I'm afraid to try. Don't want to go thru the recovery after the fall(s). I wish I were 13 again.

Share the Joy!

No comments:

Where I buy my canvas supplies

Click Here to Visit the Official Web Site of Jerry's Artarama. Online Leader in Art Supplies and Discount Art Supplies online