Quick TABS to Joyful Stuff

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Speaking of Artistic Licenses meet Dan-O

Dan-O is the Webmaster of DanoSongs.com, a royalty free production music library where people can use his music for free under the creative commons music license. The only thing you need to do when using Dan’s music is to link back to or credit his Website. His songs are available to be used in YouTube videos, films, slideshows, games, podcasts and any other projects that need original instrumental or vocal tracks.


Dan-o is where I've been getting my music.  It's FREE (even tho I donated some money to Dano, cuz that's how I roll) and the instrumentals are just what my painting videos need.


If you need music for any (royalty free) reason, please check out DanoSongs.com
Thanks Dano
Share the Joy.

No comments:

Where I buy my canvas supplies

Click Here to Visit the Official Web Site of Jerry's Artarama. Online Leader in Art Supplies and Discount Art Supplies online