Quick TABS to Joyful Stuff

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Warming up to the Joy of Painting



I finally did my warm up painting. It's my first video of painting, so I was just playing with camera and placement and post production (how to do as little as possible) and I just sped it up about 400%. I'll do better next time. For example, move my stuff to the left so I don't stand in front of the painting, AND I'll find some music I can publish. You can't just put your favorite song in a video (or play it in the background while you shoot) or YouTube will take it down. But I have tons of royalty free stuff. I'll dig it out.

Share the Joy,
Kay


No comments:

Where I buy my canvas supplies

Click Here to Visit the Official Web Site of Jerry's Artarama. Online Leader in Art Supplies and Discount Art Supplies online